Hi fellow fashion/art lovers, hope you all are having a fab week. I just wanted to do a quick post showing my latest purchase from Dorothy Perkins. I fell in LOVE with these jeans the moment I saw them on the site. I literally had them ordered about 60seconds after clicking on the link. :)
Now I have several pairs of jeans from Dorothy Perkins, and I have always found they fit true to size for the most part. (I find the jeggings run a little big). So I bought my normal size 18UK, which is like a large 14US. These jeans unfortunately seem to run just a little small, and they aren't very stretchy. I think the stretch factor has more to do with the coating then the actual fabric.
|Gold Jeans: Dorothy Perkins (18UK)|
T-shirt: Asos (L)
Jacket: Forever 21+ (1X) - similar here
- Ummm yah they're gold. :) A pretty soft pearl gold
- Quality is quite nice for the price
- Lightweight but not flimsy, good transition for fall
- Fairly inexpensive...but got to watch for duty.
- Length, inseam is only 31", fine for the cute little shorties of the world, not so much for the amazons. I folded them over, and I might add something to the cuff area.
- Smaller fit, order up
- Shows EVERYTHING...gotta watch what you wear under them.
|Just being silly.|
I have been debating on sending them back and trying a size 20UK, but I was dinged $27 in duty so I think I'll make due. You'll have to pardon the hair, lack of make-up this is post workout. I'll do another post in September with the jeans. They will fit better soon anyways since I am working out more and toning up. More on that later.
|Shoes from Torrid, not current but are my favs.|